1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
JD John Deere TE Gator (eGator) 48 volt Charger with JD Plug
Lestronic II Automatic Battery Charger
Part AM126626 (and AM141299)
Specific charger for eGator with the JD plug on it.
Works perfect.
Selling because I converted to lithium batteries and needed a new lithium cell charger.
$350 (less than 1/3 new price) plus shipping.

Attachments

·
Registered
2 Posts
Athletic Director

My name is Preston Waters, Athletic Director at New Town High School. I am interested in this product. How can we go about completing this transaction?

·
Super Moderator
2,665 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Electric gator batteries Lithium

Hello. I didn’t know You could get lithium batteries. What are they like and where did you buy them? I am very interested because I was just about to buy a new charger and lead batteries.
Thank you
MT

·
Registered
787 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
200mph - Thanks

See post before this one to my description of what I did with my eGator and lithium batteries.
I am still very happy with it. Actually did the same to one of the kids versions (12v upped to 16v with two modules)...

·
Registered
787 Posts
See post before this one to my description of what I did with my eGator and lithium batteries.
I am still very happy with it. Actually did the same to one of the kids versions (12v upped to 16v with two modules)...
Sorry John... My comment about documenting the conversion was directed at Merlintycho.

What kind of modules did you you use on the kid's ride? What was the estimated cost to convert?

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Used two Nissan Leaf modules (you can buy them on ebay for 80-100 each). you will need a charger that can handle lithium batteries and at some point some BMS (battery management system). there are smaller chargers (5-10 amp) that handle all of this for 20-80 $. I use the same charger for the 16v and 48v packs (egator) as it is user configurable.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts