John Deere Gator Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking at maybe getting some different exhaust for the RSX. Mine is modeled a 2012. But all the systems I see are for 2013-14. Is there a difference? I guess I dont understand why they would change stuff like exhaust already on these models in just one year after production started. Im kinda digging the Big gun 2-1 slip on.

·
Registered
242 Posts
Yep they are the same

·
Registered
140 Posts
If you look the RSX up in price guide. 13 is the first model. I have big gun 2to1 and love it. Its pretty loud and very deep and throughty. If you put the insert and spark arrestor in its quit a bit quieter and sounds like a v8 when under load but at idle you can hear the air rush through the spark arrestor screen. A little off idle sounds awesome. No arrestor or insert sounds like pure are some all the time.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Probably no power gains to really speak of. Slight throttle response difference at best and it runs at A higher rpm betwwen 45 to 55 mph. If our looking for power go muzzy. Just sound sweet 2-1 big gun gets the job done.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the replies guys. I was hoping they were the same. Muzzy isnt an option at the moment due to my wallet saying no. Looks like I might go with the Big Gun!

·
Registered
159 Posts
Thanks for the replies guys. I was hoping they were the same. Muzzy isnt an option at the moment due to my wallet saying no. Looks like I might go with the Big Gun!
Ha. Looks like were in the same boat. Muzzy exhaust kits make a Vtwin come alive. But the price is a little steep. I was thinking the big gun slip on myself.

·
Registered
242 Posts
You will like the slip on sounds good... I would love to see Muzzy come down it price

1 - 8 of 8 Posts