John Deere Gator Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2021 835R gator and the original warranty runs out soon.l’m wondering if any one has any experience with the power guard protection plan.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I have a 2021 835R gator and the original warranty runs out soon.l’m wondering if any one has any experience with the power guard protection plan.
[/QU
PowerGard is one of the best investments you can make in your utility vehicle, With labor rates where they are, the complexities of the vehicles, and the application they are used in, you are going to have issues/failures at some point down the road. I believe it also covers pick up and delivery charges. You can purchase it up until the last day of your normal warranty.,And as long as you make a formal request to your dealer even though processing may take you beyond the last day of warranty your dealer can ask his compalny rep for an "exception" Like life insurance, the longer you wait to purchase it the cost increases. If in your budget get the comprehensive plan.
It will provide you peace of mind, and provide you a unit you can resell with warranty if you ever choose to do so as the warranty follows the machine not the customer.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Bob Q my local dealer told me that the extended warranty would only cover $50.00 dollars of the pick up and dilevery.

·
Registered
2021 XUV835R
53 Posts
I have the same year and model and I am up in the air about purchasing it also. I got tell January 26. Only problem I have is I hate to pre pay for failure!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Standard warranty is what, 1 year?? I believe, less in commercial application,
If you get PowerGard, you're protected for whatever term you decide to purchase. And if you sell it, you're selling a used machine with factory warranty.
But, everybody manages risk, and perceives value differently. your call, whatever you decide it's right for you

·
Registered
2021 XUV835R
53 Posts
I have the same year and model and I am up in the air about purchasing it also. I got tell January 26. Only problem I have is I hate to pre pay for failure!
Yes one year. but should be 2-3! The extended warranty is 200 hr year limit also I think

1 - 7 of 7 Posts