John Deere Gator Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I ordered the front glass windshield for my 825i ( VGB10505) however when I asked the dealer to order the rear glass (BM23505) he told me I had the wrong bars to fit the piece.

Has anyone any experience regarding these glass cab components?

Thanks

·
Registered
28 Posts
The Dlx cab has different bars. I just ordered a 825i with Dlx Cab.There are 2 roll bar systems. If you have the standard ropes the dlx windows will not fit.

·
Registered
28 Posts
The round bars are not Dlx. And I believe the square rops aready has the windsheild , top , and back window.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The round bars are not Dlx. And I believe the square rops aready has the windsheild , top , and back window.
it don't make sense to sell a new 825I and not be able to order a glass windshield for it. I looked at the acc page and the model with the glass windshield looks just like all the other models show to include the lexan shields.

Are you certain the new 12-13 models don't have the bars to adapt the glass windshield?

Thanks

·
Registered
28 Posts
Check with your dealer or google 825i John Deere Cabs. Curis Cabs or DFK Cabs . There are after market companys out there. Maybe Essex cabs.

Good luck

1 - 6 of 6 Posts