John Deere Gator Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Official Researcher
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
John Deere XUV Owners & Can Am Commander Owners: We Need Your Opinion!

Clarity Research, a powersports research company ( www.clarityresearch.net ), is conducting a research study in Salt Lake City, UT on Saturday, February 11, 2012 among Can Am Commander 800/1000 and John Deere XUV 625i/825i owners. If you live in these two cities or have friends that do…feel free to pass this information on to them.

Your input into our survey will help design future UTVs.

You will have a chance to view and provide your feedback on current and future UTV vehicles. This survey will last about an hour and in exchange for your feedback we will give you $150 cash.

To see if you qualify or if you have any questions, call 866-622-3119 between Noon and 8pm EST and ask for Gloria.

There will be absolutely no sales effort as a result of you giving us your opinions.

Your opinion truly does count!

Thanks in Advance,
Dave Pagnucco
Clarity Research LLC

·
Registered
71 Posts
John Deere XUV Owners & Can Am Commander Owners: We Need Your Opinion!

Clarity Research, a powersports research company ( www.clarityresearch.net ), is conducting a research study in Salt Lake City, UT on Saturday, February 11, 2012 among Can Am Commander 800/1000 and John Deere XUV 625i/825i owners. If you live in these two cities or have friends that do…feel free to pass this information on to them.

Your input into our survey will help design future UTVs.

You will have a chance to view and provide your feedback on current and future UTV vehicles. This survey will last about an hour and in exchange for your feedback we will give you $150 cash.

To see if you qualify or if you have any questions, call 866-622-3119 between Noon and 8pm EST and ask for Gloria.

There will be absolutely no sales effort as a result of you giving us your opinions.

Your opinion truly does count!

Thanks in Advance,
Dave Pagnucco
Clarity Research LLC
If anyone lives close by you should definitely check this out and give your opinions! The more info they can gather from these fine machines the more it will help the entire platform. Not to mention you will get some cold hard cash in return :)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts