John Deere Gator Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've got a 6x4 engine, Kawasaki fd620d that came with a Gator I recently purchased. The PO didn't know its condition so I figured it was toast. However, upon tearing it down, I'm finding everything in very good condition, cylinders, pistons, bearings all look brand new. I initially considered a complete rebuild, but the thought of crating and shipping turned me off. So I'm going to part it out.

Everything is there to build a complete engine including the ignition module and voltage regulator. I've also got the radiator, fan & shroud, overflow tank, hoses and air cleaner. As for price, shoot me an offer, including shipping to your location for any of this stuff. I'll send pics on request. If you want a complete running engine I'll put it together and ship it within CONUS for $1200.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Hey

I also have the glass doors that go to a 2007 to 2010 cab enclosure. I am in Memphis. See my post Gator doors for sale

·
Registered
48 Posts
Do you have the muffler? How rusted is it ? I need one for a 94 6X4 with the FD620D Kawasaki engine. If possible maybe attach a pic of it ? Thank you

·
Registered
1 Posts
I've got a 6x4 engine, Kawasaki fd620d that came with a Gator I recently purchased. The PO didn't know its condition so I figured it was toast. However, upon tearing it down, I'm finding everything in very good condition, cylinders, pistons, bearings all look brand new. I initially considered a complete rebuild, but the thought of crating and shipping turned me off. So I'm going to part it out.

Everything is there to build a complete engine including the ignition module and voltage regulator. I've also got the radiator, fan & shroud, overflow tank, hoses and air cleaner. As for price, shoot me an offer, including shipping to your location for any of this stuff. I'll send pics on request. If you want a complete running engine I'll put it together and ship it within CONUS for $1200.
Hello,
I am looking for a black plastic cover (and gasket) that is located on the rear of the throttle body (when viewed from the front of the engine).
This piece is held on by three screws and covers a small motor looking device. The cover accepts a wiring connector and has a small connector on the inside of the cover to connect to the wiring loom from the motor.
I'll appreciate it if you will drop me a note either way.
Thanks.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The 6x4 is a carbed engine. If you're looking for a throttle body cover you've probably got a TH6x4. In any case, I don't have one.

·
Super Moderator
2,849 Posts
The 6x4 is a carbed engine. If you're looking for a throttle body cover you've probably got a TH6x4. In any case, I don't have one.
Have you sold all the parts and/or engine? I’m just trying to clean up a few posts. Thank you

·
Super Moderator
2,849 Posts
Hey

I also have the glass doors that go to a 2007 to 2010 cab enclosure. I am in Memphis. See my post Gator doors for sale
Have sold these doors? I’m trying to clean up a few posts.

·
Super Moderator
2,849 Posts
Thank you

1 - 12 of 12 Posts