John Deere Gator Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 590m, I’m told the body of the 860 is identical besides the aesthetics, my 590 has net doors, would hard doors from an 860 fit in place of the net doors? If so are there any different brackets or anything I’d need to change the doors out? Or are they simple bolt ons? Thank you

·
Super Moderator
3,428 Posts
I have a 590m, I’m told the body of the 860 is identical besides the aesthetics, my 590 has net doors, would hard doors from an 860 fit in place of the net doors? If so are there any different brackets or anything I’d need to change the doors out? Or are they simple bolt ons? Thank you
You probably should go directly to jdparts.com and compare part numbers

·
Registered
1,579 Posts
Report back what you find and post picture if/when the doors are installed.

·
Registered
4 Posts
hey this is greenpondgator860 , I bought anew 590m in 2018 and put the doors on it, my dealer ordered everything for it piece by piece, it was a lot of parts , used all 860 part # , it costed me around $1800 , I’ve sense sold it and got me a new 860m love it, wanted that extra power,anyway it was not hard to do just took a little time.keep me informed, if I can find parts list I’ll let you know.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sorry it took so long, yes a lot of parts from 860 fit on the 590, hence not the engine, but they share a lot of common parts here’s a pic of my 590, same doors do fit on an 860

1 - 10 of 10 Posts