John Deere Gator Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2012 825i that will not turn over, it appears everthings ok with key on. Fuel pump comes on, but nothing happens on start, like the neutral swith is not making. Jumpered it and still nothing. I saw an icon on dash, looks like a book with wrech on it. Anyone got an idea?
Dave

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Found the problem, I installed a new winch and when I was wraping the wires with tape I knocked of a wire from the control board. I cant believe that it doesn't have a secure clip, when it will keep it from starting. glad it wasn't the starter, that looks like a major job.
Dave

·
Registered
904 Posts
Glad to hear you got it fixed Dave. I guess that was a over looked part on securing the wire.

·
Registered
1 Posts
turf gator

Runs great but if I run slow for a while or drive for 10-15 minutes It will not turn over if I cut it off, after it cools it fires right up, I put new coil, starter, Maybe its a relay? Help please Mark

·
Registered
5 Posts
Where is this grey wire?
I got this thing stripped right down ,
Too many cigs and coffee this am,
Running out patience!!
Haha

·
Registered
71 Posts
First check the large cable to starter and check for voltage should be 12 volts if it is turn key to start position and check for voltage at the smaller wire at the starter solenoid if it has voltage you have a solenoid problem if it doesn't you have an ignition switch problem or related wireing problem

·
Registered
5 Posts
If I jump purple wire700 to purple wire705 the ignition works properly,
What am I bypassing that it works when it is jumped like this?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts