John Deere Gator Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am trading my 625i for an 825i (I really want the power steering!). Can someone tell me why it will take until September to get the new unit. JD has a $500 off promotion during May and they can't produce a machine for 4 months. That just doesn't make a lot of sense to me. :confused:

·
Registered
904 Posts
Welcome to the forum!!!! Weird, I am gonna try to ask tomorrow. If you have to wait will they honor the money off since you ordered it during this time? Have they tries a dealer swap?

·
Registered
2 Posts
I order mine on 11 May and was told a delivery date of 11 June....so I am waiting but will update you when i get mine. :confused:

Where are you located?

I am trading my 625i for an 825i (I really want the power steering!). Can someone tell me why it will take until September to get the new unit. JD has a $500 off promotion during May and they can't produce a machine for 4 months. That just doesn't make a lot of sense to me. :confused:

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
825i

I am located in Wisconsin and Gators are put together in Horicon Wiscosnin. The JD dealer I deal with is a smaller dealer in the middle of no-where. That being said he has 3 locations and sells enough JD farm/residential equipment that he should be relevant. I've purchased 3 Gators from him along with 4 lawn mowers. He treats me well and service is very good. Still can't figure out why JD takes so long to make a 825i.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Update!!

So my 825i was delivered on Friday, 7 June!!! :D

I ordered it on 11 May and the paperwork says a 21 May build date.

Hopefully you have gotten a better delivery date.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts