John Deere Gator Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had a 6x4 gator before with a Curtis metal cab. These are the doors from it. If you ever find them, they're a FORTUNE! They are full steel with latches and locks, sliding windows, gas shocks, and rubber seals. I won't ship them, they're not light. There's some rust bubbling up from under the bedliner I sprayed on them, but still solid and will keep you warm! I believe they'll fit any TH, 4x2, 6x4, or anything of the sort with the Curtis cab. I tried them on my 850d, not going to fit! I want $300 for them or make me a reasonable offer.

image1.jpeg

image2.jpeg

image3.jpeg

image4.jpeg

image5.jpeg

Reactions: Bradhill

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
It will fit this style cab:

IMG_3860.JPG

IMG_3861.JPG

·
Registered
3 Posts
by chance do you have that windsheld for sale, it looks like it would fit my 2012 TX 4 x 2 with a broken windshield? jtskalet

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I wish, my sister ran it into a tree and destroyed the windshield. Good luck in your search!

·
Super Moderator
3,367 Posts

·
Super Moderator
3,367 Posts
Still have these available. If interested, please send me a private message and we can discuss further.

Thanks for responding!!

·
Registered
1 Posts
I had a 6x4 gator before with a Curtis metal cab. These are the doors from it. If you ever find them, they're a FORTUNE! They are full steel with latches and locks, sliding windows, gas shocks, and rubber seals. I won't ship them, they're not light. There's some rust bubbling up from under the bedliner I sprayed on them, but still solid and will keep you warm! I believe they'll fit any TH, 4x2, 6x4, or anything of the sort with the Curtis cab. I tried them on my 850d, not going to fit! I want $300 for them or make me a reasonable offer.

View attachment 883

View attachment 884

View attachment 885

View attachment 886

View attachment 887
do you still have the doors and will they fit my

·
Super Moderator
3,367 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts

View attachment 883

View attachment 884

View attachment 885

View attachment 886

View attachment 887
Do you still have these doors for sell. If so, can you ship to Virginia at our cost?

·
Registered
1 Posts

View attachment 883

View attachment 884

View attachment 885

View attachment 886

View attachment 887
Probably dumb question being it’s a 5 year old post but are these still around

1 - 20 of 24 Posts