John Deere Gator Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
MY 835R turn signals and 4 way flashers quit working all of a sudden. The fuse is good and i was going to start trouble shooting but thought i would see if anyone else had an issue before i started looking. Thanks

·
Registered
272 Posts
The flashers and hazard work off the unswitched power side. You should have 12v at the fuse at all times. If not, work from there. If that's OK:

Check out the flasher relay. The gorillas that put your dash together obviously don't look at the manual and they use the flasher as a winding ball for all the slack wire. It will likely be behind the dash just to the right of the turn signal switch. Getting at it requires pulling the top panel off and then popping the lower cover off. While you're at it, replace it with a solid state relay so the LED bulbs you'll likely put in later (not Osrams) will work. When you put everything back together, a loose cinch strap holding the relay just above the bottom of the panel would be smart. That way, you don't have to tear everything apart to get at it. If you have speakers, removing the left one might give you the access you need; barely.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts