John Deere Gator Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We just bought a 2010ss 825i gator, and am planning a long weekend in the spring to ride down in w virginia Has anybody out there been there? Any recommendations would be appreciated.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I have a group of friends that go every year from work, they say its great awesome trails and what not.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks, for the reply. Have they made any recommendations as to what trails they like best.and Do any of them run gators?

·
Registered
89 Posts
Rockhouse trail system. If you check out my YouTube channel its all RSX 850i on those trailes. Only bummer no night riding.Bring A Spare Tire on A Rim For Your 825 they all have different sizes. Expect Sharp Rocky wet slippery trail, with straight drop off's
Make plans if something happens, I made one Utv the tool rig, mine was the first aid rig,
And another food and supplies I.E gas,. I guess I been in the Marines to long, But Never Fails you Pack for half day and your in the field 3.

·
Registered
89 Posts
o yeah we lost a Can Ham first steep trail lose rocks flipped backwards.
And he a good rider with a 12k atv
There was no parts store with what he needed within 75 miles of mountain roads they where gone all day. Out of a 3 day trip.
I tore some nice cuts and holes in my new RSX tires.
There's 2 super steep rocky hills at very top around 2000' mark
Your 825 should do it put it in high and lock them and pick your path and hit it, because every one else will be looking at saying nope I'm good .and you will be at the top with a bad ass view. There's a steep little drop then a road you can pass over then you start up it
That's where I got air in my member pic. YouTube ryanbentele22

1 - 6 of 6 Posts