John Deere Gator Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Made the 22 mile round trip to a friends farm to haul some wood and just have a good time. You can see the pictures on my profile. (click "profile" to see pictures) As you will see the Gator is out hauling the Can-Am Commander about two logs to one! It was a good day to be out and about here in Iowa! Mostly I wanted to make sure the Gator was fixed after my last thread, I had made that you can see here. (Click "Here" to see the thread.) All in all it was a good day. Things are finally drying up so we can get in the field. Can't wait!

·
Registered
483 Posts
Looks great. I was hauling a bunch of 2x8x8 and 2x6x8's up into the woods hanging out back of the tailgate. No stability issues (front lifting up) or climbing the hill to get them their either.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Looks great. I was hauling a bunch of 2x8x8 and 2x6x8's up into the woods hanging out back of the tailgate. No stability issues (front lifting up) or climbing the hill to get them their either.
Thanks!

Wow, that's pretty impressive! Never under estimate what a Gator can do!

·
Registered
904 Posts
Amen!!!!!!! I have ppl all the time telling me how nice and bad my gator is. Looks fun and I am glad someone other than me showed up a Cantam!!!!! LOL!!!!!

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Amen!!!!!!! I have ppl all the time telling me how nice and bad my gator is. Looks fun and I am glad someone other than me showed up a Cantam!!!!! LOL!!!!!
Cantam! Ha! That's hilarious! I love my Gator! My boss has a Polaris ranger. That thing takes off all at once compared to my Gator is just nice an smooth. Just wish now, I would've bought a new one.

·
Registered
904 Posts
The Cantam guys around here love the RSX and always say its "Ready" or "On Kill". Cantam is a V-Twin and so is the RSX!!!!!!

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The Cantam guys around here love the RSX and always say its "Ready" or "On Kill". Cantam is a V-Twin and so is the RSX!!!!!!
Deere prolly stole a thing or two from them.

What do ya mean by "Ready" and "On Kill"?

·
Registered
904 Posts
All the ATV/UTV manufactures probably steal a thing or two from each other.

"Ready" or "On Kill" means its mean, its badass, its ready to go, ready to roll, ready to show other machines up!!!!!

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
All the ATV/UTV manufactures probably steal a thing or two from each other.

"Ready" or "On Kill" means its mean, its badass, its ready to go, ready to roll, ready to show other machines up!!!!!
Yeah, that goes for everything.

Alright, thanks!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts