John Deere Gator Forums banner

headlight help

11K views 8 replies 3 participants last post by  flu_byu 
im looking to put some aftermarket bulbs in my 825i i was wondering if anyone knows that bulb fits in there im looking for the aftermarket # like 9006/H3 something like that not- the factory part number
I am going to research that myself...I'd like to put a set of HID lights in there in place of my headlights...I'll let you know something when I get it figured out...

Larry in MD :D

Hey guys I have tried a HID kit in my gator and the factory lights just don't have the reflection pattern for them. I threw mine out and bought 2 hid lights from side by side sports and mounted them on the bumper using the wiring harness for the long range lights.. Works awesome and tons of light:)
Cool...I'd like to see a pic of those...which lights did you get from Side by Side Sports???...I'm looking for something to replace the Halogen Spot lights I have mounted on top of my cab...they aren't doing what I want...

Those lights are the same ones I was looking at....I am going to mount mine on top my cab in place of the big ole Halogens I have up there now, so I might even go for the bigger 7 inch lights of that same make and style that they have for sale...

I appreciate the pics a bunch...thank you!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.