John Deere Gator Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i emailed Prosum Equipment about there heater kit anyone have any thoughts on it or any other aftermarket one for the 825i cannt give up the glove box for the JD heater kit

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
i ordered the heater and of corse i got called back to work before it came in so hopefully ill get home in about a month and get it put in

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
install was easy, looks good and it out of the way seems like it should work great if it ever gets cold enough to use it, its quiet also im happy with the purchase

·
Registered
7 Posts
cab heater

i ordered the heater and of corse i got called back to work before it came in so hopefully ill get home in about a month and get it put in
my 825i has plenty of heat coming from the radiator fan itself ....save your money and buy another option

·
Registered
28 Posts
Hummm, I like my heater when I get in from setting deer watch . It warms up quick and it keep the window clear . Very pleased with mine !!:)

·
Registered
7 Posts
I see you must have the glass doors on that would be the only reason for me having to have a heater but only if I live at the North Pole....lol

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
the heater ties into the radiator hose with a gate valve to shut it off during warm weather 1 hose on the feed side and one on the return

1 - 14 of 14 Posts