John Deere Gator Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

Registered
2022 XUV 835M, burned up 2013 XUV 625I
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I owned a xuv625I which was in great shape till last Sunday when it caught fire while I was away from it. 2 days ago my wife and I bought a new XUV835M, which we should pick up next week. Here is a pic of my now nasty looking 625I. Do you think it is fixable? LOL
Fire Vegetation Grass Flame Wood

Registered
Did you convert to lithium batteries?馃槀

Glad all are safe and no other property damage.

What made you move away from 625 too 800 series?

Registered
2022 XUV 835M, burned up 2013 XUV 625I
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
No I did not have a lithium battery in it. When I walked up on it, the back end was still burning and the front end had already burned out, so I assume it started somewhere up front. Fire dept said they had no clue in looking at it since it was so totally destroyed. Wife thinks a squirrel may have chewed a wire - we had a problem where a squirrel (caught on camera) chewed the wires to one of my security cameras twice. She has declared war on the squirrels. The 625 was more than adequate for what I needed. In looking for a replacement, I noticed the 500 series only carried 600# in the bed and I needed at least 1000# (hauling corn to game feeders and hauling wood). If I could have found another 625i, i would have jumped on it. Not real happy about the price for the 835m, but oh well it goes with the territory.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts