John Deere Gator Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2022 XUV 835M, burned up 2013 XUV 625I
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I owned a xuv625I which was in great shape till last Sunday when it caught fire while I was away from it. 2 days ago my wife and I bought a new XUV835M, which we should pick up next week. Here is a pic of my now nasty looking 625I. Do you think it is fixable? LOL
Fire Vegetation Grass Flame Wood

·
Registered
2022 XUV 835M, burned up 2013 XUV 625I
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
No I did not have a lithium battery in it. When I walked up on it, the back end was still burning and the front end had already burned out, so I assume it started somewhere up front. Fire dept said they had no clue in looking at it since it was so totally destroyed. Wife thinks a squirrel may have chewed a wire - we had a problem where a squirrel (caught on camera) chewed the wires to one of my security cameras twice. She has declared war on the squirrels. The 625 was more than adequate for what I needed. In looking for a replacement, I noticed the 500 series only carried 600# in the bed and I needed at least 1000# (hauling corn to game feeders and hauling wood). If I could have found another 625i, i would have jumped on it. Not real happy about the price for the 835m, but oh well it goes with the territory.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts