John Deere Gator Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
got a set of terms today and i heard everyone saying they had no rubbing well i cant hardly even turn the wheel

would 2" wheel spacers make it rub more? i love my spacers i dont want to lose them

·
Registered
153 Posts
Are you currently running 2" spacers?

If so, take them off and try it again.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Pretty sure I can see the spacers in your pic.

They are your problem

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yeah i took them off and they dont rub at all but i love my spacers damnit! im leaving the rear ones on and i guess its big lift time just gotta save some money doing a 2 inch for now just going to make it im not big on buying kits im almost done with the snorkels they will be done tomorrow and ill upload some pics

·
Registered
153 Posts
Please do post pics. I have seen one in person and it was done differently than the pics I've seen here. I won't get to do mine for 6 more months (warranty)

·
Registered
159 Posts
You're better off without the spacers. Spacers cause undue wear on your axles and balljoints. Ever been on the trail and see rides missing a wheel? Usually that's the work of spacers and a heavy right foot.

·
Registered
242 Posts
You're better off without the spacers. Spacers cause undue wear on your axles and balljoints. Ever been on the trail and see rides missing a wheel? Usually that's the work of spacers and a heavy right foot.
agreed

1 - 7 of 7 Posts