John Deere Gator Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys! First post here. So I had a 2008 620i and just sold it to purchase a new to me 2016 625i…with no motor. I have just ordered a new fd750d for my…go cart! Anyone know if I can put the old throttle body on this? The new one is carb’ed. Thoughts on that? Also it came with out the secondary clutch. Any good leads on a dependable aftermarket? Or just get the one with the expensive green paint?

tia

reese

·
Registered
1,787 Posts
If you find a good lead on anything aftermarket let the forum members know. Aftermarket parts are hard to come by.

·
Registered
1,787 Posts
do you plan on converting everything over to fuel injection and computer control? I may be wrong but swapping carb to throttle body isn’t going to be the only thing you need.

Reactions: Bradhill

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
do you plan on converting everything over to fuel injection and computer control? I may be wrong but swapping carb to throttle body isn’t going to be the only thing you need.
I am hoping to swap what I have existing on the 2016. I’ll need a new muffler/exhaust manifold as well so I could get the muffler guys to put in a bing for the sensor. If not able, I’m not heart broken to run the carb.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts