John Deere Gator Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Placing a factory order for a new 825i tomorrow...It will be factory shipped with the Ancla MT tires (26x9x12 Fr and 26x11x12 Rear)....
Dont think I am going to like these....My question is:
Will I have any clearance issues with a set of Interco Swamp Lites size 29.5x10x12 front and rear....Also, anyone know it the front and rear rim offsets are the same?? Considering rims as well....
Thanks JD

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Not ordered yet !!! Hummm

Now you have got me thinking.....

The upgrade for the tires you suggest is about $1000.
Half of which I'm sure is for the 14" alloy rims....
Will have to loose some sleep on this tonight :)

·
Registered
58 Posts
The rims are about $140 each.
I just bought the Swamplites for my RSX. 28-9-14 and 28-11-14. Took them on the first ride yesterday and like them. They don't measure up to 28" though.....27" according to a level and tape measure at 7psi

·
Registered
904 Posts
Welcome to the forum poppyjohn!!!!! I think those tires will fit, maybe with a little preload on the suspension. The BigHorns are really nice.

·
Registered
709 Posts
The one nice thing is that the alloy rims if you scratch them they wont rust. The steel wheels that the Ancla tires are mount on can. I love the Big Horn tires.

Deere started using them on the gators, now every manufacturer uses them!

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Done Deal....ordered the shiny....

Hey thanks for the responses and the "welcome to"....
It's a done deal...Order is in for the 2014 825i power steering in camo...has been ordered with the bighorns....Thanks guys...

JD

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I ordered with the silver alloys....I really wanted to get the same tires installed on the front as the rear....the 27 x 11 x 14...but factory would only do the 9' wide....We run in a lot of soft, bottomless muskeg....wider tires perform better....

1 - 9 of 9 Posts