John Deere Gator Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 620i gator and on craigslist is a nice LPB72JD1 plow for sale for only $700. It has left/right/up/down hydraulic controls. His plow was mounted to a tractor hitch. How do I go about finding the right mount that will work with my gator and his plow? The picture is an example. He is selling just the plow on top, I need to find out how to obtain the mounting hardware on the bottom.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
2,659 Posts
I believe you will need to go through Deere. Check online at Green Farm Parts.

·
Super Moderator
2,659 Posts
Curious what the seller did with the bottom mount?

·
Super Moderator
2,659 Posts
Powertach makes this blade for John Deere.

I believe this plow setup fits 625i, 825i and 855d. That said, I have no idea if this blade will fit your 620?

Perhaps Powertach can help you determine if this blade will fit or give you the part numbers of the mounting hardware, however they will direct you to John Deere to purchase the parts. They can not sell the parts to you due to marketing agreements they have with John Deere.

Powertach phone number 1-866-433-1733

·
Registered
53 Posts
I believe even the JD mount may need modifications to fit your UTV, so having one custom made by you, or a local fabrication shop might be cheaper.
Even if you paid someone $300 to make a custom mount your would be ahead of the full price paid at JD dealer.

Here is a link to the manual and pictures of the plow. Looks pretty easy to make your own.

https://powertach.com/graphics/literature/manuals/LP25355-PartsList.pdf

1 - 6 of 6 Posts