John Deere Gator Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How long of a warranty is available for the RSX at this time. Just order a new trail and dealer told me 6 months is all that available now.also said extended warranty for additional 6 months is $360 and 1-1/2 year for $790.00. Is all of this true?

·
Registered
89 Posts
How long of a warranty is available for the RSX at this time. Just order a new trail and dealer told me 6 months is all that available now.also said extended warranty for additional 6 months is $360 and 1-1/2 year for $790.00. Is all of this true

I bought mine a couple months ago from the dealership i work at and thats the warrantys they had at the time.

·
Registered
709 Posts
Yes the Factory Warranty is 6 months, you can take it out to two years total for 799. The free extended warranty expired at the beginning of march

·
Registered
47 Posts
warranty info?

DeereSaes101, can you run my vin to see if it has the extended warranty please, thanks. Vin# 1M0850TTPDM021018

·
Registered
48 Posts
Why in the world can't they give a better warrenty then six months?

·
Registered
709 Posts
SunShine - If you look at any of the recreational vehicles (Can Am, Polaris), those types of machines are typically a 6 month warranty.

olddude, it does not appear that the sale has been ran by your dealer. As soon as that happens, i should be able to check.

·
Registered
904 Posts
My 2 Polaris and my 1 Honda I have owned were all 6 month. You have to buy extended to get anything else. Bought it on my Honda and used it, did not buy it on my Polaris Sportsman 850XP and needed it, bought it for my Polaris RZR 900XP have used it once, did not buy it on the RSX and so far so good.

·
Registered
48 Posts
That is just plain silly, to me.

·
Registered
709 Posts
Go on YouTube and watch 900/1000 RZR's and Can Am's and see how people are riding them and what they are doing to them. Then you'll understand why they are only 6 mos.

:):):):)

·
Registered
48 Posts
Go on YouTube and watch 900/1000 RZR's and Can Am's and see how people are riding them and what they are doing to them. Then you'll understand why they are only 6 mos.

You do have a valid point.

·
Registered
904 Posts

There is some fools out there, LOL!!!!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts