John Deere Gator Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
One of my first mods, a 16" led lightbar. Bought it from tribal whips. Has been a good light but i have broken a few octoclamps.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Then it was time for some performance upgrades. Went with big gun dual exhuast, it was cheaper then muzzys and i like the straight out the back look better.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
The exhaust definitly improved low end and throttle response. Im still playing with the programmer to get it dialed in how i like it.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
My most recent upgrade are these homemade door inserts. Made from plexiglass and painted with couple light coats of truck bed liner. Color and texture basically a match to the factory plastic.

·
Registered
58 Posts
The door inserts look awesome! I don't really understand why did the opening in the doors like that, but I think you came up with a great, and inexpensive fix for this! Did you run a bead of silicone or anything around the inside to seal it off?

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
The door inserts look awesome! I don't really understand why did the opening in the doors like that, but I think you came up with a great, and inexpensive fix for this! Did you run a bead of silicone or anything around the inside to seal it off?

I thought about sealing it but did not. Total cost on the inserts is was around $35.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Best looking door inserts I've seen.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
The exhaust definitly improved low end and throttle response. Im still playing with the programmer to get it dialed in how i like it.
I thought the power commander was suppose to get rid of your rev limiter did yours not do that
You know what...im honestly not sure. I dont remember reading anything about it getting rid of it, i will have to take her out tonight and see. All the places i ride at im lucky if can get it up to 50, not too many long straight aways.

·
Registered
159 Posts
I'd love crossing that pond.

·
Registered
242 Posts
Looks like a awesome place to,ride

1 - 20 of 34 Posts