John Deere Gator Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

I ordered a loaded 825I olive green, with power steering on 9/21/13. The unit was supposed to have been shipped on 10/7/13. My dealer ordered it on 9/23/13. Today is 10/29/13 and John Deer has NO idea when it will ship. My dealer was nice enough (Cazenovia Equipment) to give me a loaner 550 on 10/18 so I can try to finish my delayed fall projects. They have other Gator buyers in the same boat. This is incredible for a 36 billion dollar company. If I ran my company like this I would be standing on a corner w/ a cup in my hand!!

·
Registered
904 Posts
Welcome to the forum NDB. Sorry to hear about this, this does not sound like the Deere I know. Have you tried contacting Deere yourself?

·
Registered
483 Posts
I think your dealer is not doing their job. I am sure they could contact Deere. When I ordered my Deere, the dealer could check the planned build date every day.

·
Registered
709 Posts
I will tell you, having the dealer contact John Deere doesnt always work. A lot of times, they have a supplier issue and dont let us know what's going on. There must be something they are waiting on, a part, a kit, something.

I do understand your frustration as i deal with that a lot with customers.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I contacted John Deere direct and they will be contacting the dealer. The dealer encouraged me to do this because their hands are tied. Bizarre!!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Just heard from JD - the 825 I ordered on Sept 28 will maybe ship Thanksgiving week. There is nothing I can do about it. "Quality Hold" Unbelievable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts