John Deere Gator Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just purchased an 855D. It has both a polyroof and a windshield. I would like to install an OPT-7 32" light bar, but I am puzzled about how or where this thing would actually mount. I want it up top so that tall grass doesn't block the light when I am checking cows at night. Does anyone having any advice on mounting this thing or a bracket system that would work for said purpose?

Thanks,

·
Registered
483 Posts
Seizmik has a bar like this.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Bunky. I had seen this one already. I was hoping for some cheaper options, as they want $360 for this one.

·
Registered
24 Posts
I bought 20" light bar and 1.75" u-bolts to attach it. Look on sidebysidestuff.com, there are some brackets where you can attach the mounts to roll cage.

·
Registered
483 Posts
Thanks Bunky. I had seen this one already. I was hoping for some cheaper options, as they want $360 for this one.
I showed it more for the concept to find mounting bars if you cannot attach physically to the roof.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I showed it more for the concept to find mounting bars if you cannot attach physically to the roof.
I love the concept. I just can't find anyone else who builds one. I am probably going to have to get my local welding shop to make something similar.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts