John Deere Gator Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had to reset the clock due to day light savings time. Noticed that there is an outside temperature in the system but it does not show up on the instrument display. Have found a posting that JD uses a module on the Gator that is used on other equipment for it's outside temperature. It does not work however on the Gator. Am I wrong or is there a fix to get the outside temperature displayed on the information center. There is a blank box between RPM and clock which would be a good place for the outside temperature.

·
Registered
709 Posts
In the training i have been in, John Deere has told us that they are working on that display some more. For a while we had a the dash but no fuel gauge.

I think temp and gear selection was something they were working on. I will prob. find more out in January

·
Registered
1 Posts
I am an new Gator 825i owner and my husband and I noticed this issue today. When setting up the display, there is a air temp setting, but it reads -22F and then goes away.

Us there an update on this? Is it supposed to work? Are we missing a sensor perhaps?

·
Registered
483 Posts
I am an new Gator 825i owner and my husband and I noticed this issue today. When setting up the display, there is a air temp setting, but it reads -22F and then goes away.

Us there an update on this? Is it supposed to work? Are we missing a sensor perhaps?
It does not work on mine but I see something similar when configuring the clock for time, 24 hr time, and F vs C (as if it was going to display atemp).

·
Registered
81 Posts
Has anything come of the temp and gear selector yet?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts