John Deere Gator Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got a 850 RSX this fall the thing has been running awesome until i put tracks on and went playing in the snow. It ran good for a few hours of pulling a couple razrs around and then it started acting up. We pulled the top of the intake system off and the grey foam filter gets all the steam off engine and then freezes. Has anyone else had this issue or is there a fix for it?

·
Registered
20 Posts
Im almost done completely snorkeling mine now to prevent any issues. The factory airbox setup allows alot of moisture to easily pass into the intake.

·
Registered
904 Posts
Im almost done completely snorkeling mine now to prevent any issues. The factory airbox setup allows alot of moisture to easily pass into the intake.
Please post up a thread with pics and instructions, this might be something I might consider.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Will do. Its done now but wanting to get some better pics and take an inventory of required materials. Looks good but its a booger todo because you have to disassemble everything

·
Registered
904 Posts
Looking forward to the thread. Was there ever any snorkel job that was easy?????

1 - 6 of 6 Posts