Hello, I have a 2013 John Deere Gator RSX 850i it has about 750 miles on it. A few months ago I noticed that I had to "jump start" my gator to get it started a few times. I figured I had a bad battery so I went to tractor supply and bought a new one (never been impressed with the charging system since day one) I figured that the alternator/stator was so underpowered that it drained the battery. Well I bought the new battery and one day of riding the battery was completely drained and would not start without jump. Upon research I read about a 40 AMP fuse melting that goes to the voltage regulator. Sure enough my fuse was melted I replaced it and a few weeks later decided to pull it out to look and it was beginning to melt again? Anyone have a solution to this melting fuse problem? Only addition I have to the gator is (2) LED lights that was added and I don't use them that much. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.