John Deere Gator Forums banner
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

We're pleased to announce a new forum section to specifically discuss the all new Gator RSX850i UTV!

·
Registered
3 Posts
found out what my clunk in the rear end was. I broke a CV joint. I think I need to adjust my rear suspension. Does anyone know if Jumping your gator and not having the rear suspension set right can break CV joints?

·
Registered
89 Posts
. No even set at stock they shouldn't due that,
If you have put larger tires on that will stress the hubs and other parts
I jump mine as you can see in my avatar .
It's hit or miss seams like with breaking things,
My buddies Can Ham 1000"x is on his second rear end.
I had my front end case redone because I didn't like a small piece that cracked off, JD has never said no to what I point out. Plus did a video for them on YouTube they use now I wonder if that helped

·
Registered
5 Posts
have a couple hundred miles on my RSX and it has been great machine. Been riding with a couple razors and the limited slip does not touch the gators full dif lock system. just got tracks on a week ago should be fun

·
Registered
904 Posts
This thing is awesome so far, I wish I had more time to ride. So far the 29.5s are not even noticable on the machine as far as power goes.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I do love mine nothing wrong since the rear cv joint broke. The real test will be this spring it will be used for work on our farm. Will let you all know more then.
Thank you for all your reply's on my question.

·
Registered
83 Posts
I do love mine nothing wrong since the rear cv joint broke. The real test will be this spring it will be used for work on our farm. Will let you all know more then.
Thank you for all your reply's on my question.
I don't think you will be disappointed, I bought a small tandem dump trailer for mine and haul a full face cord of wood in it through the snow without any trouble at all, doesn't even spin the tires, tons of power to the ground.

·
Registered
242 Posts
Broke an right front outer cv joint in the snow..Browns Camp..Not doin snow again,,,to hard on this rig

·
Registered
904 Posts
i got 30" zillas today on my new 850I and they look pretty good
Gotta see!!!!!!

I had 30" Zillas on my Polaris Sportsman 850XP at one time and loved them. Damn good all terrian tire. I would put them on a sxs, but I worried they were to light. Let us know how they do.

·
Registered
32 Posts
i hope they do good too i am going riding this weekend and i will find out i have a couple pics but not really sure how to post them i think the file size may be too big

·
Registered
904 Posts
This thing looks good!!!!!!!!! The diamond plate looks good. I want to do that, but paint it or powder coat it black. Nice touch.

On the right side of your photo bucket, you will see a thing that says links, under that copy the IMG Code and paste it here.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts