Choice of Colors
- Available in 3 color schemes: John Deere Green & Yellow or Olive & Black or REALTREE HARDWOODS HD® Pattern (Shown).
- 25HP, 854cc, 3 cylinder, OHV, 4-cycle diesel engine.
- 32 mph top speed. Fastest and most powerful diesel UV in the industry.
- Two-range CVT transmission requires no shifting and delivers for superior efficiency from low-speed pulling to fast top speed.
- Confidence VS Terrain
- Select a completely turf friendly mode of operation, or press the switch and get on-demand 4-wheel drive for climbing the toughest trails. Rear differential can be locked so the rear drive wheels push together through tough spots.
- Independent double-wishbone long-travel suspension (8-inches in front and 9-inches to rear) ensure all four wheels stay on the ground working for you. 11-inch ground clearance helps prevent vehicle from getting high-centered.
- A solid core steel sway bar reduces body lean and employs an efficient double-ball drop-link for increased durability.
- Vehicle has one of the highest static stability factors in the industry thanks to a wide-stance, low-center of gravity and long wheelbase.
- Full-clutch enclosure provides greater access through water up to 22 inches high. Standard muffler is equipped with a spark arrestor.
- Standard Occupant Protection System (OPS) with a passenger-side hand-hold and 3-point seat belts is SAE and OSHA ROPS-certified.
- Biggest cargo box in its class, with 16.4 cubic feet of capacity, 20 tie down points, pickup-style tailgate, steel reinforced load guard and bed, glass-filled polymer sides, standard gas-assist for easier dumping. Converts to flat-bed in minutes.
- Exclusive Quick-Clamp rail-based attaching system enables adding attachments like gun-boots, tool racks, sidewall extensions and more in seconds.
- Cargo box has optional factory spray-in bedliner and power lift.
- Independent double-wishbone long-travel suspension is designed to offer a superior ride without squatting whether unloaded to or carrying max capacity.
- 1,000 lb. cargo box capacity, 1,500 lb. towing and 1,400 lb. payload capacity.
- Standard integrated 2-inch front and rear receiver hitches.
- Heavier-duty engine components, like an aluminum head, cast block with painted interior and crank and thrust bearings ensure long life.
- Hydroformed frame offers exceptional tolerance for twisting under heavy loads.
- Engineered ductile front cast-iron A-Arms balance strength and weight and are designed to withstand jackhammer trails.
- Full-steel skid plates guard underbody.
- Engineered plastic polymer body panels (JDLOY) can be painted and provides improved scratch and marring resistance/recoverability.