John Deere Gator Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm starting to be addicted to this green! I own a Purchased in this order JD 5065E utility tractor, horse drawn converted to 3 pt disk, 825i S4 Gator, JD3816 chainsaw, and a John Deere JS46 Push mower.

This post is kind of out there but thought I would "brag" or ask for harassment! :D

I guess I need pictures of all together!

·
Administrator
4,275 Posts
We all have our “crosses to bear”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Administrator
4,275 Posts

·
Registered
291 Posts
Nice collection. Nothing wrong with buying green. Here’s a few of mine. Btw, I’m a JD employee too lol

Attachments

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I'm now looking for a Buck or Trail Buck! The few I have found they are asking almost new retail prices for! :( Grant from the internet photos. they look pristene but still 4k for a 14 year old machine is a bit on the high side for me!

·
Registered
Subaru Forester
1 Posts
Such a mini-assistant is universal in use. Tillage with this unit is еxtremely popular nowadays. I am engaged in housekeeping, and I own such equipment. Usually, a bucket, a dump, potato diggers, plows, and rippers are installed on such units without much effort. Any tractor from https://www.machinerydealer.co.uk/compact-tractors-for-sale/ can also be equipped with a special towbar, and you can carry an extra-weight trailer. Help in the work оf any farmer, both professional and novice. I would like to know if you have tried to attach a trailer to your tractor?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts