John Deere Gator Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys im new to the forum and I love to ride ATVs and SxS. Im from Pink Hill, NC. i have been looking into buying a new RSX gator and since i work for a Deere Dealer id love to use my own equipment. I am a parts guy that was also a tech when i started my career here. thanks for having me! :D

·
Registered
114 Posts
:D Parts guy :D

Welcome to the site

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks for having me xd2311. i am thinking within the next year ill be joining yalls family of rsx members.

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Kinston, NC with East Coast Equipment

·
Registered
483 Posts
Welcome !! Lot of NC representation here.

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Registered
483 Posts
The closest JD dealer to me is Quality Equipment in Knightdale.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Welcome to the site! What store are you in.. Jacksonville or New Bern?
I used to live in New Bern. I'm guessing ur screen name is a reference to ur MOS...just like mine is.

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
The closest JD dealer to me is Quality Equipment in Knightdale.
i gotcha Bunky haha my dad use to work for quality in wallace

·
Registered
904 Posts
Welcome to the forum!!!!!!!!!!! You wont regret the RSX.

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Welcome to the forum!!!!!!!!!!! You wont regret the RSX.
im hoping not Batman. I should be gettin a used from work to test drive to see hoow it really handles on the trails and out in my world haha. the only thing that bothers me is a few of the bad reviews and break downs and that the steering is kinda stiff.

·
Registered
483 Posts
I wonder if all the JD people could provide some guidance on how some issues are related to owner involvement.

I know every product is not perfect and sometimes just not doing certain things like trying to shift in gear or force it in gear when rpm's are up (say over 1000 rpm). Sorta along the lines of "patient says: doctor it hurts when I do this, doctor says: stop doing it).

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
i can try and help Bunky and Batman i test drove the RSX today and i have feel in love with the machine. it was stock and i was so impressed by wat it could go through and how nice it handled granted tight turns where a grade A B*t*h it was really nice and i hope to order one from my salesman soon

·
Registered
904 Posts
I have rode mine in the lake bottoms from day one. It has also had a 300 mile trail ride over in the mountains of western Arkansas. I will had PS on it soon.

The only time I have had steering trouble is mainly in 4wd.

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I have rode mine in the lake bottoms from day one. It has also had a 300 mile trail ride over in the mountains of western Arkansas. I will had PS on it soon.

The only time I have had steering trouble is mainly in 4wd.
did u have todo anything to put the 29.5 on? and mine will b used for mainly mud/trial riding in the swamps here in NC so im still trying to figure out the best tire/size to go with for it what do yall think?

·
Registered
250 Posts
I wonder if all the JD people could provide some guidance on how some issues are related to owner involvement.

I know every product is not perfect and sometimes just not doing certain things like trying to shift in gear or force it in gear when rpm's are up (say over 1000 rpm). Sorta along the lines of "patient says: doctor it hurts when I do this, doctor says: stop doing it).
I dont think the server is large enough! LOL!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts