John Deere Gator Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey There Gator Enthusiasts

John Deere is looking to chat with Gator owners for a customer research project.

If you have a story about your Gator, how you use it for recreation and/or work, we would appreciate a few minutes of your time.

Please contact us at [email protected]. I or one of our other researchers will contact you and arrange a convenient time for a brief conversation about your John Deere experience. All contact information is confidential, and you will not become a part of an email list with John Deere or any other company.

Your time is valuable and so is your John Deere tale.

Thanks

John Deere Researcher
Lily Marotta

·
Registered
71 Posts
Welcome to the site Lily!

We're glad you chose our membership to gain feedback. I'm sure there are lot of great John Deere tales here that the membership would be willing to share :)

·
Registered
904 Posts
Welcome to the forums Lily!!!!!!!!!!

I talked to Ms. Lily the other afternoon and it did not take up a whole lot of time and it was a good talk. I think its a good thing for us users to give as much feedback as we can so John Deere can improve on the awesome machines they have and plan for the awesome machines of the future.

If anyone is interested in this, please contact them. This will help out all John Deere enthusiast.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Hey There Gator Enthusiasts

John Deere is looking to chat with Gator owners for a customer research project.

If you have a story about your Gator, how you use it for recreation and/or work, we would appreciate a few minutes of your time.

Please contact us at [email protected]. I or one of our other researchers will contact you and arrange a convenient time for a brief conversation about your John Deere experience. All contact information is confidential, and you will not become a part of an email list with John Deere or any other company.

Your time is valuable and so is your John Deere tale.

Thanks

John Deere Researcher
Lily Marotta
Lily sadly a lot of the experiences aren't going to be happy ones anyway as far as the 550 S4 is concerned.

·
Registered
904 Posts
Lily sadly a lot of the experiences aren't going to be happy ones anyway as far as the 550 S4 is concerned.
She needs the good and the bad I think. Deere needs to know these things to improve and make there products fit the customers so they can keep on going. Happy Customers = More Sales

·
Registered
483 Posts
I was suspicious that it was spam.

·
Registered
904 Posts
Its not. I talked to her before she posted up here. I told her that if she just posted it up, its a possibility that ppl might think it is spam, but that I would post on here to say it is not. She even talked to 4Nines, so that made everything legit.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hi Everyone,

I can reassure you all that this is not spam. As Batman said we are looking to hear the good, bad and everything in between! We are always looking to get to know our customers better and hear their thoughts on our products.

If you have any feedback and/or a story about your gator please email [email protected] and we can arrange a time for a brief phone conversations.

Thank you!

·
Registered
176 Posts
I talked with her she is very nice and is trying to get all information good and bad. I'm sending her pictures this weekend of my 550 S4 and my wife and myself.

·
Registered
904 Posts
Thanks vanderrt!!!!!!!!! This will be good for all of us and Deere!!!!!!

·
Registered
176 Posts
I had a very nice interview via Skype on Saturday 10/26. Lily and her boss, I forgot her name, called and asked a lot of question of my wife and myself. Maybe I'm the first quadriplegic that has talked with them because they were very interested about the changes in my life or the freedom in my life the 550 has made. They said they may post some of the stories I told them. Anyway they are very pleasant to talk to, in case someone else out there would like to share some Gator stories.

·
Registered
165 Posts
if you're looking for feedback on improvements you need to start with improving customer service, access to manuals and wiring diagrams. most of the "chats" you'll find here are for new equipment. You should also be proud of gators 10 yrs old or more. these are the ones we need to repair. I'm pretty sure John Deere isn't a New brand name and it should support all products it manufactured no matter how old it may be

·
Registered
176 Posts
Gatorvirgin,
Sounds like you could give Lily what she is looking for. My 550 is a 2012 and it would be nice, if I'm around in 2022, that I could get parts for it and documentation. Sadly,if you're in the computer market, you are pretty much out of luck so I'm use to it. I'm not really sure how far manufactors go back on their products.

·
Registered
904 Posts
I had a Skype video interview with Lily's coworker and boss on 10/22. Very nice ppl and a very good talk. Hopefully this will help us and deere. Looking forward to what all this does and where it goes from here.

·
Registered
165 Posts
great customer service

after my post requesting better customer service I was contacted and received more information than expected. In this day and age where customer service is no longer a priority with most company's, JD went above and beyond to help me. I was provided wiring diagrams and a local contact for parts. I'm now back up and running. I would advise anyone looking for some help and cannot find it here, contact JD customer service.

·
Registered
904 Posts
Good to know GV!!!!!!!!! I am glad Deere got to you and got you some help!!!!!!!!!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts