John Deere Gator Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
483 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is a forum software comment

When I visit forum, I immediately select "new posts" so I see all new posts.

When I open a thread then select "View First Unread" it sometimes (over 50% of the time) takes me to the "new posts" view.

Anyone else see this?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Yes, I have the same experience. I have also found that if you click on the little icon right beside the topic title on the "New Post" page, It will bring you to the new posts.

Sandy C;)

·
Registered
904 Posts
No problems here, but I will keep an eye on it and if it causes issues, I will make sure to contact the right ppl. Thanks for the heads up guys!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
483 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
I checked the url's this time..for example, another has "http://www.gatorforums.net/forum/#post3724" as the url for the first unread message when you hover over it. This link goes to the main view. My comment in the first post was wrong that it went to the new posts summary,

I think it is because it is invalid. I tried on chrome and firefox same result. I even entered it directly and again get the www.gatorforums.net .../#post3724 must be invalid and just gives up.

I went to a vbulletin site that works and I see this url when I hover: <forum url>forums/everything-else/43713-end-megs-apc.html. I think this shows the path is not valid.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts