The dash light on my 2012 RSX850i will not go out when I turn the key off. No info, just a lt up screen. Only way I have found to shut it off is to pull the fuse. Anybody else had this problem? If so, what is the fix? I suspect it is the switch.
Nothing. I sprayed WD 40 into the ignition switch thinking a contact was sticking in the switch, didn't help. I'm just pulling the fuse every time I park overnight or longer. Probably would take a week, probably longer, to drain the battery. Hasn't caused any problems, just aggravating.
I have lived with this for 4 years now. I think it has to do with moisture, not as bad when humidity is low, it will sometimes stay off for days. If I wash the UTV or use it when raining it will not shut off unless fuse is removed. It still has original battery, I put it on maintainer if it is going to be parked for more than a few days, so it obviously doesn't harm it to stay on.