John Deere Gator Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are some pictures of my 825i with the all terrain atv lift installed as well as changing from the hella JD lights to red rigid d2's

Attachments

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hey there Gatorman30, is this the 2" front lift that allterrainonline.com sells? Did you move the bottom shock mount in as well?

Maybe is an illusion in the pic, but looks like the shocks fall right in behind the pocket for the long range lights? I have the allterrainonline.com kit on mine, but stance seems different?

What size are the zillas?

I found a set of 29.5 terminators, hope they fit!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Ooops, think I can answer my own question. Larger pic wouldn't load for me before. Looks like you've got the upgrade fox shocks, not the plain-old stock ones. Sweet looking rig.

·
Registered
4 Posts
New member. Join because i saw the pic of gatorman30 's gator on a google search. Just installed a 2" inch lift and was trying to figure out what size tires i could run. Any info would be great thanks.

·
Registered
32 Posts
That lift is exactly what i'm looking for. I'm curious though...does the lift change the stance? And can i run a 29"x9x14 tire under it after the lift?

·
Registered
194 Posts
That lift is exactly what i'm looking for. I'm curious though...does the lift change the stance? And can i run a 29"x9x14 tire under it after the lift?
I have the lift from all terrain online and I’m running 30” Interco Interforce tires. The tires do rub a little when hitting bumps. I would think you will be just fine with 29” tires and the lift.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts