I have been running into an issue with my 2016 RSX 860i. So I have had some work done to it the past couple weeks. Main thing is a light bar. I went to pick it up and it would run for 5-10 minutes with the battery light on the lose power completely. So they told me it was the voltage regulator. Replaced it went riding today didn’t even make it out the parking lot and battery light comes on and died while running. They wired the light bar to my ignition so I’m wondering is it over loading it and burning my voltage regulator and fuse! Should I wire it straight to the battery with a close circuit switch and a inline fuse? Any comments or help is appreciated! I love this thing and have never had issues until I got this light bar installed.