John Deere Gator Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good Evening. I am new to this Forum and could use a little help. My old liquid cooled FD620 finally bit the dust, so I got a newer air cooled TH620 motor. The Old Gator has 3 main electrical plugs from the main harness to the motor harness. The new motor has 1 electrical plug which has 1x red, 1x green & 1x black wire. Does anyone know how to wire this new motor plug into the old harness? Many Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
Sounds like you need two pieces of information. 1) wiring diagram for your specific gator and 2) wiring diagram for motor.

Sorry I'd don't have either, but the gator wiring diagram can be found in the technical manual. Just make certain it covers your specific SN. On the engine side it's anyone's guess as you gave little info for anyone to give a definitive answer.

What research have you done?

Perhaps the engine supplier can provide the wiring info for the new motor. Your local dealer may print out the wiring diagram (remember to have serial number available) for a small fee.

Why not stay water cooled?

·
Registered
785 Posts
It's hard to help if you don't even bother to tell us what model Gator you're working on.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts