John Deere Gator Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2004 HPX 4x4
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for windshield with no luck so far. Apparently "Curtis" is an aftermarket cab on my Gator? No luck in researching a unit through them, so I posting pictures in hope someone has an idea or suggestion for me where to look.
Thanks
Mike in AZ
Tire Wheel Motor vehicle Vehicle Automotive tire
Tire Wheel Vehicle Motor vehicle Hood
Tire Wheel Vehicle Motor vehicle Hood
Font Material property Tints and shades Gas Cosmetics
Font Material property Tints and shades Gas Cosmetics
Rectangle Gas Font Motor vehicle Signage
Rectangle Gas Font Motor vehicle Signage

·
Registered
2,746 Posts
1. Call Curtis directly.
2. Make your own using scratch resistance optical grade material.
3. Hope that someone identifies a source & a part number and that it is still available at a reasonable price.

If you find a source or create your own, please report back so we can all learn.

·
Registered
2,746 Posts
Forgot to mention…
If Curtis is still a supplier for JD they are likely prohibited from helping or providing a solution. They can only direct you to contact JD parts.
Have you tried checking the illustrated parts? They typically show optional accessories near the end.

www.jdparts.com

·
Registered
2,746 Posts
Example of illustrated parts. This one is about $700. Not saying this fits your setup. It’s your responsibility to investigate.

Map Font Line Parallel Screenshot

·
Registered
2,746 Posts
Good to know. Was just trying to help.

·
Registered
2022 XUV 835M, burned up 2013 XUV 625I
12 Posts
I made a windshield for my 625i using aluminum angle irons. I pop riveted the corners and then put a horizontal stabilizer brace about 6 inches from the bottom all the way across. Then I used plexiglass and pop riveted that to the frame and the horizontal stabilizer brace. I would show a picture, but unfortunately my gator went in smoke and fire last Sunday.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts