John Deere Gator Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What year is my m gator? W0M6X4D001247 and my other one is MOM6X4D070100. Or if you could tell me where i can look it up bc I have tried everywhere. Thanks

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, the 09 runs great but the 00 is starving for fuel and i have tried everything and it still wont start. I even squirted diesel through the carb and it tries but just blows white smoke. any ideas?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
it is getting fuel to the injectors but i cant get them to bleed. How do u check if the glow plug is good? Not very familiar with atv's or diesels

·
Registered
40 Posts
Separate the connecting strap and check the resistance of each one. I can't remember the exact resistance. You can take them out and check them with battery voltage just don't hold them with your fingers. You might be the first to know if they are working. Lol

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
UPDATE
sprayed just a little bit of starter fluid(even though I no you are not supposed to) and it ran for about 3 seconds and then shut off. injection lines still wont bleed but I do have fuel up to injectors.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Will it white smoke while cranking over? If not it could still have air in injection lines. I had one that sat for several years and the rack stuck in the pump, I had to free it up before it would run.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts