John Deere Gator Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Our John Deere RSX 850i long travel suspension system is now complete and should be arriving at dealers shortly. Here are a few shots of the system. The system is 100% bolt-on, and boasts almost 15" of wheel travel on all four (4) corners. FOX 2.0 racing shocks, FOX racing coil springs, and Summers Brothers 4340 axles come standard with the system. Full system specs and pricing will be available on our website shortly.

As always, anyone with any questions or inquiries can contact us anytime.

Thanks!

·
Registered
71 Posts
Now that's one sick Gator! To be honest I hadn't even considered one until I saw this one. I might have to give it some serious thought now :)

·
Premium Member
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys. They really are awesome units, just as capable as any other utility styled sxs available. I would definitely purchase one of these over a Rhino or Teryx if I was in the market. More power, and better suspension. Looking forward to seeing how these units are received by the enthusiasts.

·
Premium Member
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
MSRP on the complete system is $5995, and includes the following:

4130 CAD Designed, Laser Cut, & CNC Bent Boxed Control Arms (8)
FK Rod Ends & Uniballs
Full Replacement Tie Rods & Link Rods
4340 Extended Summers Brothers Axle Set
Steel Braided Brake Lines
2.0 FOX Racing 8.5" Piggy Back Shocks
FOX Racing Lightweight Race Series Coil Springs
Powder Coat (of your choice)
Limited Lifetime Warranty

Systems will be available at your local John Deere dealer or you can order direct from us. Feel free to contact us with any further questions.

Thanks,:D

·
Registered
904 Posts
I am drooling here, looks darn good, but I doubt that is real good for my area. Good Job thou!!!!!

·
Registered
904 Posts
What is the width of this setup?

·
Registered
21 Posts
Will this provide any additional ground clearance if so how much?

·
Premium Member
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
The system can achieve a massive amount of ground clearance when sprung accordingly. I will measure the max and repost.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts