John Deere Gator Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a front bumper with brush guard and rack off of a military 6x4 gator I am willing to sell. These are extremely hard to find and highly desirable to have on your gator. It will fit all the older 6x4 and 4x2 gators. Front bumper also has the military tow hooks. Selling for $800 firm. I am located in western NY.

·
Registered
152 Posts
I have a front bumper with brush guard and rack off of a military 6x4 gator I am willing to sell. These are extremely hard to find and highly desirable to have on your gator. It will fit all the older 6x4 and 4x2 gators. Front bumper also has the military tow hooks. Selling for $800 firm. I am located in western NY.

lol wut? these can be found with little digging for around $2-$300. Particularly the brush guard itself, you can still buy them new old stock if you look hard enough for $1-$200. but good luck with sale! :rolleyes:

·
Registered
2 Posts
M-Gator

Is your mGator brush guard bumper and rack still available?

·
Super Moderator
2,692 Posts
1 - 6 of 6 Posts