John Deere Gator Forums banner

241 - 258 of 258 Posts

·
Super Moderator
3,189 Posts
Have fun ! Please post photos if you can.

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter #242 (Edited)
Lol, yea maybe a little less “full send” on this trip. Also, my nephew (14) is coming in the morning and is going to drive my 860i on his own too.

·
Registered
12 Posts
F150dan , i was reading a diff post about turbo kits and our aprilia engines. Specifically the ones where dieselguy75 was going over his mods and big bore kit he installed. Question is has anyone thought about or tried installing the 855D turbo kit?

·
Registered
293 Posts
F150dan , i was reading a diff post about turbo kits and our aprilia engines. Specifically the ones where dieselguy75 was going over his mods and big bore kit he installed. Question is has anyone thought about or tried installing the 855D turbo kit?
You can read my review. I put one in about 3 years ago. I'm looking at doing the same thing to my 865R.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Okay guys just bought my '20 RSX 860M and looking to put on either a Big Gun or Muzzy exhaust. What are the thoughts on dual vs single. Is there any power gains between the two or just sound difference. Positives and negatives of either of the power boxes? I am going to do the box with an exhaust. Didnt know if one mapping was better than the other.

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter #249
I chose Big Gun single because it was quieter then others. Still louder then factory, but not obnoxious. I noticed power gains and cooler running temps too. I highly recommend.

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter #252
I got the full system exhaust. I do have pics and video a few pages back in this thread.
I run 28’s with no lift and don’t have any clearance issues. I didn’t want to lift mine because these machines are so short wheelbase anyway that lifting them would make them look even shorter IMO. I was planning on building custom A-arms at one time though to lift and lengthen it but never got around to it.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Well just toasted a belt. Was trying to take it easy and break in the belt properly. Dispite that, I have it all apart and ready for a new belt, was looking for high performance belts before I just stick an OEM belt back in it. Any suggestions?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Just cant seem to get over how well this machine is comming together. After getting it dialed in it has far exceeded my expectations.
2020 John Deere RSX 860M
-MSA M21 Beadlock wheels
-Maxxis Carnivore 28x10x14 tires
-2" Superlift
-Nilight Led Light
-Seizmic Rearview Mirror

·
Super Moderator
3,189 Posts
View attachment 13706 View attachment 13707 View attachment 13708 View attachment 13709 View attachment 13710 Just cant seem to get over how well this machine is comming together. After getting it dialed in it has far exceeded my expectations.
2020 John Deere RSX 860M
-MSA M21 Beadlock wheels
-Maxxis Carnivore 28x10x14 tires
-2" Superlift
-Nilight Led Light
-Seizmic Rearview Mirror
What did you exactly “dial in” ? I’m sure your findings will help others who need to “dial in” their 860’s

·
Registered
12 Posts
All i have dialed in at the moment is the shocks and the tire pressure. I am working with a couple people on trying to get a data log together to see what we can do to make it run more efficient, before and after i put on a new exhaust.

241 - 258 of 258 Posts