John Deere Gator Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So far the only mods are the Moto Monsters and and custom snorkels. No lift required and they dont rub. I could probably clear a 31 skinny on the front and possibly a 32 on the rear. The snorkels were really easy to install just be prepared to cut the factory air box up a bit.

Attachments

·
Registered
904 Posts
NICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Moto Monsters are silverback knock offs????? I am running 29.5 outlaw 2s on mine and I know one guy around here running 30" Intercos and there is a guy in Florida that has one with 30" silverbacks on his. So far so good for me.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
They look very similar to a silverback but they are taller. They are barely shorter than my buddies 31 laws on 6 inch wheels . Im pretty pleased with em. Well find out how they do at mud nats

·
Registered
904 Posts
Plus the price is better than backs, LOL!!!!!! Let us know how she does. I would like to go to Nats, but I doubt I can get away.

·
Registered
32 Posts
snorkelyouratv.com or snorkelmyatv.com on eof those 2 is it i cant remeber
i have installed it just to see how it was gonna be the air box is going to take alot of silicone to seal it up

·
Registered
904 Posts
Silicone and Dielectric grease are your best friends when it comes to a snorkel job.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts