John Deere Gator Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
NC guys how many have been to Busco Beach and what do you think of it? Also where are your favroite places in ride around here? Going riding this weekend but looking new places to ride all the time!!

·
Registered
483 Posts
I had never heard of the place. I found the web site but did not look like they had an extensive trail system. It looked more like an ATV park with camping. One difference is they allowed alcohol except when driving.

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
im looking for the trail system bunky. i have been to busco plenty of time i worded the post wrong. im looking for some true trails to ride that i ant gotta drive 7 hrs to get too.

·
Registered
813 Posts
I sometimes hog hunt not too far from Busco Beach. I think Johnston County is the deepest water I've had my Gator through.

I don't know of any ATV/UTV trails personally but this site has a listing. Getting in and out of hunting locations is all the trail riding I've wanted so I've not visited any of the places on the list.

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
sweet thanks alot

·
Registered
58 Posts
Uwharrie National park has some fun trails to ride on. I've been up there on my Can-Am with some buddies with RZR's, and a sxs or a jeep is the only way to go up there. Miles of trails and a lot of fun. I've ridden Busco a lot, and personally do not care for it anymore. It's more of a party than a place to ride.

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thats exactly y i am looking other places to ride dieselnut it gets out its fun still but its old samething everytime

·
Registered
483 Posts
I will have to do more research. It would be great if that they had a gator ride event.

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i agree with that Bunky!!!

·
Registered
7 Posts
definitely check into Uwharrie. Me and a friend take our gators there several times a year and have a blast. Rock crawling for gators and lots of trails. Good primitive camping right on the trails.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts