John Deere Gator Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2014 Gator XUV 550. Tonight when I was going to move my Gator into the garage, I stepped on the parking brake pedal to release the brake and the pedal slipped to the right a small amount and has come off the part (is it a flywheel?) that must be depressed to release the brake. If this doesn't make any sense I can look up the names of the parts in my manual in the morning. I see no way to get the pedal back onto the flywheel, so is another way to disengage the parking break so I can move the Gator and take it to my dealer for repair? Thanks for any tips in advance.

·
Super Moderator
3,546 Posts
@dane can you help?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have a 2014 Gator XUV 550. Tonight when I was going to move my Gator into the garage, I stepped on the parking brake pedal to release the brake and the pedal slipped to the right a small amount and has come off the part (is it a flywheel?) that must be depressed to release the brake. If this doesn't make any sense I can look up the names of the parts in my manual in the morning. I see no way to get the pedal back onto the flywheel, so is another way to disengage the parking break so I can move the Gator and take it to my dealer for repair? Thanks for any tips in advance.
Yea my dads is doing the same where it slips off to the right. Lmk if find solution

1 - 3 of 3 Posts