John Deere Gator Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2010 CX, 2021 XUV590E S4
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Build date June 28. Options include 14" radials, front bumper, rear bumper, roof and flip up windshield (to be installed tomorrow AM).

·
Registered
2010 CX, 2021 XUV590E S4
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
You are going to love it,,,,,where do you find the build date
It was the date they printed the build sheet included in the docs package. Per that sheet, the "build date" actually was the 21 st.

·
Registered
XUV 550 with Honda GX 630
864 Posts
I recognize your photos at the dealer. You're in the same town/area as me.

·
Registered
XUV 550 with Honda GX 630
864 Posts
I have that windscreen on my Gator and it has held up well. I am very careful with cleaning it though. When cleaning I give it a spray. Then gently drag a cloth across to remove the dust & most of the dirt. I only make one pass with the rag then flip it to a clean section before wiping again. Then once the worst of the dirt is off I clean it more normally.

·
Registered
2010 CX, 2021 XUV590E S4
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Just got the cheap mirrors in. Side & panoramic rear view for about $50.
Not a bad install. Just unclamp the windshield so the mirror mount straps can be installed under the weather stripping, then clamp the windshield back & continue the install.

I wanted them as low as possible while still being above the side net when closed. Mirrors are a convenience for me. I've had a few neck vertebrae fused & looking over my shoulder is literally a pain in the neck.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Just got the cheap mirrors in. Side & panoramic rear view for about $50.
Not a bad install. Just unclamp the windshield so the mirror mount straps can be installed under the weather stripping, then clamp the windshield back & continue the install.

View attachment 14708

View attachment 14709

I wanted them as low as possible while still being above the side net when closed. Mirrors are a convenience for me. I've had a few neck vertebrae fused & looking over my shoulder is literally a pain in the neck.
Very very nice set up

1 - 13 of 13 Posts