John Deere Gator Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone
Just found this forum and recently ordered JD 825i due to arrive here in Oregon on May 8. Forum looks great and I look forward to learning from all you veteran JD owners. I sold a 13 yr old Honda Rubicon to my neighbor hoping my wife will be able to enjoy some beach and mountain riding as well as help me out here on our small acreage. We are both in our mid 60's and age issues made the Honda uncomfortable for her - Hopefully the side by side thing will be easier on her than the back of the quad. Thanks in advance to everyone for the info and tips that I am sure to find on this site.

·
Registered
483 Posts
Congrats and welcome to the Gator club!

·
Registered
1 Posts
I'm new here too, and also live in NW Oregon my Wife and I just got our new Gator. Where do you usually ride? Have spent lots of time on ATV's at Browns Camp and Sand Lake but we haven't gone in some time we are both anxious to try the Gator. We are in our 60's.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
We haven't been off our property in several years or more. We do spend time in eastern Oregon for fishing and camping, ect. I sent away for the current Oregon OHV guide but have not received it yet, so still trying to figure out some places to try. Probably avoid the beach in summer for crowd issues.

·
Registered
904 Posts
Welcome to the forum and congrats on the new gator!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
48 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Didn't know people in their 60:s knew what a forum was! Ha ha!

·
Registered
242 Posts
I must have missed this posting..Welcome too the Neighborhood..Am doing a Ride May 16 at Diamond Mills ,,Might be an overnighter ,,depends on the Rain..I live in Milwaukie Or..give me a Buzz

1 - 8 of 8 Posts