John Deere Gator Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My father and I picked up a new 825i S4 a couple of weeks ago from the dealership. We were there to look at the 550 S4, but after driving both, we agreed that the 825 would suit us best.:cool:

I live on a creek bed, and the terrain is quite steep. We wanted something for hunting, filling feeders, checking cameras, and driving down the dry creek bed and drinking a few cold ones.

I like the extra seating, and extra storage the S4 provides, but I definitely had to open up the trails. We were using a golf cart type hunting buggy before that was 48" wide.

Anyways...I got a bunch of goodies in, and can't wait to start putting them on. My father is coming up for the weekend, and I am sure we will get most of it knocked out.

I'll post pics when complete. Can't wait to test out the Silent Rider for the exhaust. I slipped it on for a moment and you could really tell the difference. I may post a youtube video of this if anyone is interested.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
My father and I picked up a new 825i S4 a couple of weeks ago from the dealership. We were there to look at the 550 S4, but after driving both, we agreed that the 825 would suit us best.:cool:

I live on a creek bed, and the terrain is quite steep. We wanted something for hunting, filling feeders, checking cameras, and driving down the dry creek bed and drinking a few cold ones.

I like the extra seating, and extra storage the S4 provides, but I definitely had to open up the trails. We were using a golf cart type hunting buggy before that was 48" wide. My wife and I have a 4 year old, and when the parents are up, it's nice to all be able to go on ride in the woods.

Anyways...I got a bunch of goodies in, and can't wait to start putting them on. My father is coming up for the weekend, and I am sure we will get most of it knocked out.

I'll post pics when complete. Can't wait to test out the Silent Rider for the exhaust. I slipped it on for a moment and you could really tell the difference. I may post a youtube video of this if anyone is interested.

Attachments

·
Registered
483 Posts
What goodies did you get? I cannot tell much from the image due to size.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Goodies installed - Beauty Shots

Well, we finished pretty much everything we set out to, in about twice as much time.

All in all we added:

Rear Screen

Terra 45 Winch - Love the yellow synthetic rope, and the winch.

LEDs on Front and Back - Super Bright

Cut a Bed mat out of stall mat from Tractor Supply - Thanks to all for the tip. Couldn't be happier with it.

Pyle HYDRA 800 watt Marine amp under the rear seat on the back wall.

db Drive Amphibious 6.5" tower speakers on OPS.

Bluetooth Receiver and AUX Plug in port.

New OPTIMA battery for the winch under the front passenger seat. This was pretty empty except for a few wiring harnesses. So the winch contractor ended up there.

Silent Rider Exhaust add on - This thing really works!

Also love the Kolpin clamp mounts. These will probably be used more than anything.

Still Waiting on:

Turn signal kit with Blinkers for front. Plan to make these parking lights as others here have done.

All my switches to operate the lights, radio, and bluetooth. I installed mini switches in the switch blanks for now. Just have to pop the new ones in when they get here.

Rest of the stuff should be here by Wednesday.

Anyone added anything that they can't live without that I am missing?
Please share. The mod projects are great for spending time with Dad.
Really enjoyed the weekend.

CAN ANYONE TELL MY WHY THE PICTURES ARE UPSIDE DOWN. THEY ARE FINE IN THE FOLDER, BUT ARE TURNED UPSIDE DOWN WHEN UPLOADED????

Attachments

·
Registered
483 Posts
Do you have any close ups of the stuff you installed? I would be interested in seeing your light bank.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts