John Deere Gator Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
242 Posts
I have the slip on and it sound great... hope you enjoy them...

·
Registered
41 Posts
Looks great! I love mine!

·
Registered
48 Posts
Post a video!

·
Registered
904 Posts
I love my Big Gun Duals!!!!!!!!!! I had some friends come down from Illinois and I cranked the gator up and they loved it. I had a guy come up to me on a ATV that was riding behind me and said he could ride there all day, he loved the sound.

·
Registered
159 Posts
The exhaust make a power difference?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Wow, I sure hope I didn't screw up. I just ordered the Muzzy exhaust for my Gator. Is it really important to buy the controller for it ?

·
Registered
159 Posts
Low end power is what the Gators are coming to be known for. Every since i added my silverbacks I usually run my Gator in low on the trails.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Big gun said the programmer wasnt required if your just running a dual exhaust. I plan to do more to it in the future, and plus it should help now.

·
Registered
904 Posts
I am not running the controller and everything is stock except the exhaust. I wonder if you will have to run it with snorkels?

·
Registered
159 Posts
I am not running the controller and everything is stock except the exhaust. I wonder if you will have to run it with snorkels?
I was thinking about that too. Supposedly the kit from snorkel youratv is designed so as to produce the same airflow that it gets from the stock intake by that logic you'd just assume it wouldn't be any different from stock when running exhaust.

·
Registered
904 Posts
I was thinking about that too. Supposedly the kit from snorkel youratv is designed so as to produce the same airflow that it gets from the stock intake by that logic you'd just assume it wouldn't be any different from stock when running exhaust.
That's another thing I was thinking also after reading that on there site.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts